Friday, March 21, 2014

Daily Food Report #23

Forgot to take the picture of my shake again, but since it was identical to the one I had for breakfast the day before, we'll just use the picture I took of that one.


Then it was snack time.


This sad little lunch is the result of not having enough time to get everything ready.  We had some leftover hamburgers from Sunday, but I didn't have time to get all the other ingredients together.  So, no lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions, mayo or any of that.  Just a hamburger patty that I cut into pieces and dipped in the bowl of BBQ sauce.  Then there's yesterday's salad that I never finished, because I was feeling yucky, and some mixed nuts.


I probably could have gotten by without eating these, but I wanted to see if I could do it and still control myself, so I got some.


Then it was snack time, so I ate my snack.


At dinner, I had another hamburger.  This time I figured out a way to make it a little better.  I took lettuce and tomato chunks from my salad, speared them along with a chunk of hamburger on a fork, and put a little bit of mustard and mayo on them.  It tasted great.  Had all the important parts of a hamburger on it.


I also had the rest of my lunch salad and some mixed nuts with it.


I also had one last handful of M&M's before the end of the day.  It worked out pretty well.  I lost back some of that weight that I gained from the pizza.  Hopefully, I can manage to get it all off soon, and start making some forward progress again.


No comments: