Saturday, June 28, 2014

Your Mountain Is Waiting

I was at a parade for one of the local town's annual celebration.  They do a children's parade earlier in the week, and then the winning floats get to march in the grand parade on Saturday.  One of the winning floats was "Oh, The Places You'll Go!" themed, so I ran over and took some pictures of it before it got away



I feel like it's my personal theme now, or something.  I've almost memorized it, and there's very few lines in the book that don't resonate with me.  Like this one they painted on the side of the house.


You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes.  You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.  I love seeing others who find this book inspirational too.

Cool stuff.  Your mountain is waiting...so, get on your way.

No comments: