Friday, September 2, 2016

Fountain

I've always despised diet soda. I used to say that I would rather drink nothing at all than drink diet soda, but since being diagnosed with diabetes and that becoming the actual deal, I gave in and changed my mind. Instead, I've become a sort of connoisseur of diet soda. I've got my favorites, those that I can handle if I must, and then there's Diet Pepsi.

Diet Pepsi is one of the only diet sodas that I don't like at all ever in any way...at least I thought so.


However, if all Diet Pepsi tasted like what they had at the pizza place I ate lunch at with my wife, then I'd be a huge fan, drinking that stuff every day.

Isn't it funny how sometimes soda fountains can do that? I guess the ratio gets off a little, and all of a sudden you've got super sweet stuff. I fell in love with Mr. Pibb Extra that same way, and I still prefer it to Dr. Pepper...though I can't drink any of them anymore.

Damn diabetes. We hates it.

No comments: