Tuesday, December 14, 2021

The Christmas Decorations

It took me way longer to get them all up this year. I just didn't want to put in all that effort. But I finally got going, and once I got going, it got fun, and then I happily put in the work. I just wish I'd finished it all sooner, so I could enjoy looking at it for longer.

So, here's the Christmas decoration extravaganza for 2020.

This is as close to a full room view as I can get with my camera. I had more trouble with the lights than usual this year. Several of the sets have half the lights not working on them. 

I'll need to watch at Halloween time for some more lights. Has to be Halloween lights, because they put those on black wire instead or green or white like they do with Christmas lights. That makes them look way better on the black book shelves.

Now for some close ups. First, the white tree that reminds me of the fake tree I had growing up.

And the regular green tree decorated with action figures instead of ornaments.



Okay, now for the shelves. Of course there is the AT-AT reindeer.

Then there's the Starks at Winterfell.

And the White Walkers north of the wall.

The empire is throwing a Christmas party on their newly captured territory of Hoth.

While the Wampa family is posing for their Christmas card photo.

And Ultraman is keeping the town safe from this hideous giant monster.

The biker scouts are taking the holiday off, so this guy is patrolling for them.

The snow elves are patrolling as well in the far north on their loyal steeds.

The nutcrackers are keeping the rats at bay. The one on the left more so than the one on the right, I think.

Then there were the Pez dispensers.





Who are followed in the parade by the Legos.





I think next year, I want some bigger Lego stuff, some of those holiday houses that they do. Those are cool.

Next came the Fortnite ice dragon, soaring above the trees.

And the Game of Thrones ice dragon ruling its domain too.

And these new Disney figurines that I got from Target this year. Fresh meat for 2021!


My favorite part was to sit in the room at night and watch all of the mini-Christmas trees flash as their lights blinked on and off.

Let's all have ourselves a merry little Christmas, eh?

No comments: