Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Flower Post

Usually, I only post pictures of our flowers in the summertime, because, well...that's when we have flowers to show off. However, last fall, my wife and I bought and planted a few bags of bulbs for tulips and daffodils. Now that spring has come, so have the flowers, and they're so gorgeous. I'm proud of our spring flowers, so I'm going to show them off. Here's the one good picture that I managed of a daffodil. I think this grouping of red tulips looks the prettiest. We'll have to remember to plant them in groups more next time. These tulips are all in a row, not quite as cool, but look at the insides of the flowers. They're mesmerizing, like a kaleidoscope or something. This one here I swear is a tulip, even if it doesn't look like one. Looks to me like some kind of exotic orchid or something, but it came in the same mixed bag of tulip bulbs as the others. It's my favorite single flower though. Very cool. Maybe next time, we can plant another few bags of bulbs. Add that into what nature itself will add, and next year's post could be much cooler.

No comments: