Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I Got A New Belt

It's been a really long time since I got a new belt. I've just been making do with the one that I had from way back when...you know, a year ago. This is my old belt.

You can see that it's been stretched and misused a lot.

And here you can see the extra holes I had to poke into it to make it fit me recently.

With this new belt, it's the first time in a while that my belt hasn't been cinched up to the last hole...or a new last hole that I had to create myself in the leather.

I'm pretty excited to finally start building up enough clothes that fit me that I can consider them a wardrobe. The best part about it is that, even though I haven't lost any weight recently, everyone keeps complimenting me on the fact that I look skinnier than the last time they saw me. That's a funny thing that happens when you start wearing clothes that fit, instead of the baggy old ones you had before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Great job man :)