Friday, December 12, 2014

I Finally Published My First Story

On the last Anklecast, I promised to publish my first story on Smashwords that very day...now, maybe I didn't manage to do it that very day, but I did finally manage to do it! Hooray!

So, if you're interested, my story, "Through the Din of Silence," is now available on Smashwords.



And, hopefully, it will soon be available in many other places too. I'm still not quite sure how that works. But one way or another, I've got to make sure my stories get on Amazon.com too.

So, yeah...please go and buy the story, and enjoy it again or for the first time if you've not heard the podcast from earlier this year.

Oh, and more stories are on the way. Now that I know how to format these things, I think the floodgates are going to open!

1 comment:

Rish Outfield said...

Excellent cover art there. Is that your own kid? OR DID YOU STEAL IT?!?