Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Holiday Toys

I don't know why I've got such a thing for decorating for holidays with toys, but I'm pretty obsessed. Got this guy for next December.


I also found this ice dragon at Gamestop, and couldn't resist. It's so awesome.


I've never played Fortnite even one time, but I own several of the figures, because of how well they go with certain holidays.

I'm starting up a display of Easter-related toys as well. I think it will be a bunch of these guys (they've started showing up on clearance), as the sort of storm troopers:


And then the Marvel Legends White Rabbit in the center as their Darth Vader.


That'll be cool come Easter time, right? I'm thinking about some other toys that I've seen available as well. For example the Fortnite Nitehare:


And the Tiny Tina figure from Borderlands 3 is kind of tempting me to add it to the Easter display.


She seems a little cartoony though. Doesn't quite match the others as well. What do you think?


Then there's the growing number of Fourth of July figures I'm assembling.


I've definitely got a problem.

No comments: