Thursday, April 18, 2024

You Gotta Beleive

I had to get an oil change at Walmart for my wife's car the other day. Since I was stuck in the store for a while, I wandered around and looked at just about everything. One of the things that caught my eye was this shirt. I couldn't think of a shirt that was more apt for Big Anklevich. 

 It really reminded me of my old intro to the Anklecast where I used a bunch of motivational phrases in an attempt to inspire myself and possibly others. In case you can't see it (because the picture is pretty hard to read) it says, "Believe in yourself even if nobody else does."  That's pretty good. On top of that, it's a picture of Bigfoot, which makes it humorous.

My wife didn't get it. She asked me who the guy in the picture was. I was confused.

"Is it some kind of character that's well known?" she asked.

"It's Bigfoot," I said.

"Oh, I didn't realize that. I thought it was just some gorilla or something. That makes it a little more funny."

Yeah, it does make a big difference.

No comments: