Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back At It

People said they weren't annoyed by the endless updates on writing, and encouraged me to continue, so I guess I'll keep doing it.

I took the weekend off. Which I probably will do most weeks, unless I'm really moved to do more writing some Saturday or Sunday afternoon. But Monday, I was back at it. Monday is a hard day for writing, because it's the day that Rish and I get together to podcast. We work on the show all night, and by the time Rish leaves, it's so late that there's nothing to do but go to bed. So if I don't go straight to bed, I'll regret it. That means that I better get my writing in earlier, in my spare time, or I won't get it at all.

Yesterday, I got a little bit in. Not as much as I'd like. I didn't even finish a whole scene, but my word count has made it to 3440. Today I will be able to do a little more. We'll see what I do with that time. I need to put in some time on the podcast as well, or it will never make it. It is a really long story this time around.

1 comment:

Lizanne said...

Go, Big, GO! You got this!