Thursday, July 2, 2020

Fourth Decor

Okay, as I promised, here is the post about my full Fourth of July decorations. Last year, just after the Fourth of July passed, I managed to get a bunch of decorations on sale. It's the best way to do it, except you have to have the patience to wait for 364 days to be able to use them again. The time has finally come. Here's what I put up now that the time has come again.


That bunting at the top completely covers a lot of my toy displays, but I don't mind. They're okay back there for a month until I take them down and go back to my usual look.


I've never decorated once for the Fourth of July in my life, but I've seen a lot of people who put up bunting on their houses at this time of year.


I think it turned out well.


And as you can see, I put in all my patriotic toys that I mentioned in my last post throughout the display.


And I gave a lot of the toys little American flags to hold.


I got them at the day after sales last year as well.


More of them would be holding flags if it were possible, but more often than not, the figures only have fists for hands, and can't hold anything.


Some of them, like this Captain America, I think actually have hands that can hold things, but I haven't managed to track them down.


I'm sure I have them somewhere in the bottom of a box, but I haven't found them yet.


Maybe for next year.


I have a bunch of necklaces and hats that I got as well.


My plan was to make a video where each time that I appeared on camera, the decorations and my outfit got more and more over-the-top.


It would have been a cool video if I still did that kind of thing.


I guess that's all I've got to say. I'll leave you with a bunch more pics to check out if you'd like.


Enjoy.












No comments: