Monday, April 19, 2021

Adjustable Arcee

I got the Arcee you can find in stores these days, but, while it was a great figure, I wasn't satisfied with it. I needed to make an adjustment, because this baby's got back...pack.

It doesn't have to be quite that big of a backpack. She can unload some of the junk out of her trunk, but even then the backpack is still big.

I'm just not a fan of the backpack. And truthfully, I don't care if she can transform or not. I never display my Transformers in the vehicle mode. 

But, I watched a video on YouTube that showed me how I could modify her until the backpack was off. Yes, it took breaking it a little bit, but I don't mind.

So, there you go:

Looks great, right? Surprisingly, you can even still have the car form with what was left of the backpack as well. I guess the thing just went over the top of her like a shell.

The only issue is this stuff on her back...

But of course you'll never see it when I put her on my shelf.


No comments: