Sunday, April 11, 2021

Feeling Good

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
it's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Can't believe I found something like this at the the store today.

Or maybe things are finally getting sorted out over in GI Joe land, and people will be able to get the figures they'd like to get without camping out over night to be the first one in the door the day the figures hit the shelves.

Whatever's going on, I got me two Cobra Infantry.

It's the first time that I've been able to get my hands on any of the various troopers they've put out. I have no Cobra Troopers; no Cobra Officers; and, saddest of all, no Cobra Vipers. But I've got these guys now, and they'll do nicely.

I'm pretty stoked about Zartan as well.

I hope they eventually do all of the Dreadnocks too, and by Dreadnocks, I mean Torch, Ripper, and Buzzer. I don't really care about those other ones they added in later years.

No comments: