Saturday, October 1, 2022

CFL

We're in Canada right now, visiting my wife's family. It's been a while since we've been out here, so it's really nice to see everybody again. My wife's sister planned a whole bunch of stuff for us to do while we're in Edmonton. First thing was to see an Elks game.

I've seen a few Canadian Football League games in my days, but I've never been to Commonwealth Stadium before. So, it's pretty exciting. It's got a great view:


The Elks almost won, but they're a pretty bad team this year, so instead, they managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
 
It was family day at the stadium, and they invited all the kids to come down to the field and play around on the turf. That was cool, because I had a kid with me, and was able to get on the field and get this cool selfie.

One more thing, they had these funny signs in the bathrooms reminding you what you should and shouldn't do in the bathroom.


(My wife snapped this picture, by the way, I wasn't in the ladies bathroom).

I saw a sign like this in the bathroom at Arches National Park, but it was serious. 


No comments: