Sunday, August 20, 2023

Men In Black

A while ago, I mentioned that I found a Fortnite figure on sale at Walmart for $7. Well, this week, I found that same figure at Ross for $3. I didn't need the figure anymore, since I already had one, but it was so cheap! So, I bought it anyway.

They're pretty cool figures. I could probably customize this one, maybe putting the head and hands onto a different body or something like that...or these two could just be partners in the Men In Black organization or something. 

I wonder if I could pull the sunglasses off. Would it leave a bad mark or would it be fine? I don't know. Could make it cool for the customization.

They both came with those goofy miniature spaceships...Lil' Saucer they call it.

Those are surely going to get cannibalized into pieces to decorate the walls and stuff. I don't really have much need of mini-flying saucers.

I suppose if I find another one of these for $3, I'll buy it too. They'll make great residents of Ankletown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anklecast 56-Do Over
Instead of working immediately after college I should have take the Peace Corps opportunity.