Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Lotsa Fiber

Ever since this quarantine shit began, my work has been doing their best to destroy any resolve I manage to muster for being healthy...as if it isn't hard enough to keep that going during this time of forced isolation. Every day, I come to work and there is another bunch of treats set out for us to gorge on. This awaits me every day:


So, imagine my surprise the other day when they finally provided a healthy option. I came in and found this box waiting on the table where they put out the treats:


With 1,000 pieces in there, I could eat for days, maybe even weeks. I'm pretty sure I'd lose weight while eating it. I would have to, right? There's way less calories and no sugar. Lots and lots of fiber in it too, I think, so it would help me with my digestion that has been completely destroyed by the endless flow of chocolate too.

No comments: