Saturday, September 25, 2021

Down With The Sickness

I have a thing for the Iron Man Hulkbuster armor. I don't know why. I just love it. Of all the toys I own, it's the thing that I have the most versions of. I once posted this picture of my Hulkbusters (plus a few regular Iron Mans and War Machines) on Instagram.

There's a few Hulkbusters that I've always wanted but still have yet to get. I'm almost done with the Wall of Voodoo now, though, and if I don't get them soon, I won't have a place for them on the shelves. So, it might be time to take care of that.

So, I got on eBay, and bought the Marvel Select Hulkbuster that I've wanted lo these many years.

I'm kinda bummed, because I didn't pay close enough attention to the one that I ordered. He's missing the shoulder pads. I guess that's why he was the cheapest. It looks fine though, so I won't complain. I'm happy enough to have him. Now the only one I need to get is the old Marvel Legends Legendary Riders version.

No comments: