Sunday, October 29, 2023

Day Two

I don't know how long I'll keep up this daily report thing, but I'll do it for a little while...at least until I feel like I've got the writing habit in place. Here's another daily update. It's day two of my new writing push, and I managed to write again. It was another 500 word day. 546 to be exact. 

Still working on the story for Marshal's contest...hopefully I haven't missed the due date already...Oh, crap! I guess it was due on May 1st. I suppose this one will just have to be for me. It's already 4,159 words long anyway. The word count limit was 7,500, which I think the story will exceed, so it probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

Anyhow, here's my chart updated for today:

Pretty cool that I've managed 500 words both days already. Still a month from the 500 words a day goal, but already crushing it. Aw, yeah!

No comments: