Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Finishing Out October

I know it was only for four days, but I wrote every day that I said I would in October. That's something, right? Today was Halloween, but I still managed to write 721 words on my story, "Karma Is My Boyfriend." 

That gives me 2,372 for the month, and I did at least 500 words for every day.

I also did editing on the audio of "Klaus Kringle," which I had made the goal to have finished by November 1st. Actually, the goal was to have both "Kris Kringle" and "Crossing the Globe" done by November 1st. I'm definitely behind of that. "Klaus Kringle" is 100% done with the recording, and probably 60% finished with the editing. 

"Crossing the Globe" is at 0% in both stages. I did record on it for a while the other day, but the program crashed right in the middle and I lost everything that I'd done. That really irritated me, and I haven't gone back to it since. I will, though. I just need to have a time when folks aren't around, and it's quiet enough to record. With my new schedule at work, there's precious little of that time anymore.

I also finished the editing on my weekly weight loss video. So, I did an awful lot, if I don't say so myself. Pretty good to work in the writing as well. Hopefully I can keep all those balls in the air from here on out.

No comments: