Saturday, February 27, 2021

Anklecast 45: Party Girl and the Great Texas Arctic Blast Freeze Out of 2021

It's another episode of the Anklecast. I'm going to do one every month, and, well...I barely made it in time, but here we are.

Today's story is "Party Girl." It's one that I wrote just last year as I was working my way towards 300,000 words.

After the story, I made a sort of vlog of my experiences in the Arctic Blast that froze Texas last week. It was an interesting month for sure, especially that week. If you're interested in that stuff, stick around after the story to hear all about it.

Anyhow, here's the Anklecast. No schmutz on the lens this time either!

Or, you could just listen to the audio of the episode here, but I think you might miss out a little on the snow video.

You can download it HERE by right-clicking and choosing "save target".

Or feel free to subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the button over on the right hand side.

1 comment:

Rish Outfield said...

Quite an epic podcast--enough for two episodes. Thanks for the poop talk and instructions at the end, it made me feel at home.