Monday, February 22, 2021

Collection Cover

I was messing around on Photoshop trying to put together a cover for a collection of my stories that I'm thinking about publishing, and I made this image.

It's a creepy image, but when you put the titles on, it's even better.

That was my first attempt. I thought the red outline would make it stand out enough, but I don't think it works. I like this second one more.

It might still need some work. I was listening to a podcast the other day, and the guy on there said that if all the words on your book cover are written in the same font, then you have no idea what your doing when it comes to graphic design.

I guess I need to switch the font up in one or two places.

More importantly, I need to get to work on the audio versions of the stories in the book, so I can publish the thing. Stand by, folks, stand by.

No comments: