Monday, July 26, 2021

Two Finds

I was at Walmart this morning, and I found two thing that I considered worth buying.

This four inch scale Cyclops to put with my Sentinel.


The Sentinel was a buid-a-figure with six inch scale figures, but the scale was never right. Sentinels are supposed to be much, much bigger. Getting a four inch figure works so much better. The Cyclops is a stiff five-points-of-articulation figure, but I think it still looks pretty good there in the hand of the Sentinel.

And also, I found a Mer-Man.

I think it's the one from the new wave, not the one from the earlier wave that I never saw, because there were other figures from the new wave on the shelf as well. I guess they're different. Not sure how much I like it, particularly the eyes. But it should look alright on the shelf next to Skeletor and Panthor.

No comments: