Thursday, July 1, 2021

O Canada

With a flag pole in the front yard, I can start displaying my flags on special days. My planned collection is to have a flag of every state and country that our family has lived in. 

When I first looked into getting a Canadian flag, the only ones I could find were really expensive, but just the other day, I looked again and found a nice nylon flag for a reasonable price, so I jumped at the chance.

Sadly, it arrived at about 7:00 PM on Canada Day. I had a plan of having the flag out for when my wife drove up to the house on her way home from work, but that didn't work out. The package arrived after she was already home. I had to put out the flag on the 2nd to take these pictures. I guess there's always next year.

Now that I have all my flags, it makes me want to move elsewhere so we can buy a new one...I was thinking somewhere east coast and pleasant like South Carolina or Florida would be nice...South Carollina particularly has a cool flag.

No comments: