Thursday, August 12, 2021

Headless Horsemen

Have you seen this trend?

Apparently some guy on TikTok did this to a LeBron James figure and made a video about it, and now everybody's copycatting him.


Space Jam sucks, and so does LeBron, so I don't really care, personally, though I would never steal something, especially not at these industrial levels they're taking it to. So, yeah, I condemn it and everything.

However, what's worse is that everybody has already taken all of the LeBron heads, so the shithead copycats are branching out to find something else to destroy.

 
 
I think the purpose of this kind of packaging is to reduce waste, but after this, I'm sure we can look forward to companies returning to more wasteful enclosed packaging again. Maybe they're all right when they say China is trying to destroy the world.

It's gotten so bad that when you find a figure with its head on it's a thing worth remarking on. Rish sent me this picture the other day just because he was so surprised to find it with its head.


Also, keep your hands off the Pixar guys. Pixar is off limits. Steal My Hero Academia and Space Jam all you want, just not Pixar.

No comments: