Friday, August 27, 2021

Building The Wall

When the year began, I made a few goals (I don't think I ever posted anything about that here, which might be why I've achieved none of them yet). They were things that I've wanted to do for a long time, and the idea was to make myself work on them. Instead, I settled into depressed lethargy, and did nothing all year long.

I can't say why, but over the last few weeks, I've decided to start working on one of my goals which is putting together the Wall of Voodoo. I did a post on just what the Wall of Voodoo is in 2019, if you're curious, you can check it out to learn more and see the progress that I'd reached before this recent bit of motivation I've had.

I really can't explain it, but I've been thinking about building it at all hours. Any moment of free time I have, I want to work on it. I've started mostly on the other side of the room, though, the bookshelf side. I had a lot of little gaps that I wanted to fill in with toys. Here's what I've done recently:

I built all these dividers to frame in the books and then throw up a bunch of toys.




 I've still got a lot more to do, so watch for more pictures to come.

No comments: