Sunday, October 10, 2021

Armored Pumpkin

At Ross, I found this Titan Heroes figure of War Machine, and I thought, I wonder if I could take that and make it into a Halloween themed armor. Tony Stark has so many different suits in his armory, why wouldn't he have one that is a themed suit. Heck, he ought to have one for every holiday.

That is a dangerous thought, of course, because now, that's what I want to do. I grabbed that War Machine, and I'm on the look out for others as well. I could easily make a Christmas one by taking a red and gold Iron Man and switching the gold out for green. Heck, I could probably leave some of the gold, after all that's a Christmas color too.

Anyway, I brought this War Machine home, and got to work. Here's my first coat. How does it look?

I painted the arc reactor orange, and after I get it filled in better with later coats, I'm going to see if I can paint a tiny jack-o-lantern face on it. I think I'll make the silver section all around it green too, to be the stem. I guess I'll post the updates as I get it done.

No comments: