Friday, October 22, 2021

Plague Birds

New episode of The Dunesteef up on the feed for y'all. Rish and I got together with one of our favorite authors, Jason Sanford, and talked about his debut novel with a title you might recognize, Plague Birds. 

Jason Sanford recently published his first novel, and it has a title that might sound familiar to long time listeners of the Dunesteef. His new book is called “Plague Birds.” That’s right, the book is the further and expanded adventures of Crista and her AI symbiote that we first brought to you back in episode 92 and then continued their story in episodes 125 and 126 with Jason’s sequel. Now you can buy the novel length story which further explores the detailed and fascinating world the characters occupied, expands the story of Crista, and uncovers an extremely personal conspiracy that threatens the lives of millions.

We got the amazing opportunity to sit down and talk with Jason about his novel, his process, and pitfalls of the industry. Listen to (or watch) the interview, and be sure to support Jason by buying the book.

P.S. – Sorry about my microphone. I thought I was getting the sound from the nice mic you can see in the shot, but I was actually getting my sound from the built-in mic on my computer, recording all the echoes bouncing around that big study I'm sitting in.

Check it out! (EDIT: Now that the feed is gone, the only way to hear the show is over on the Dunesteef Podcast YouTube page, which I am embedding below).

No comments: