Friday, October 1, 2021

Finished With This Side

I may be almost done with the Wall of Voodoo, but I am completely finished with the other wall. It doesn't have a silly name for it, but maybe I can come up with something. I was thinking I could call it the Wall of Words, since the toys are side by side with my books. If you have a better suggestion, feel free to comment.

Anyhow, since I'm done, I decided I would give y'all a tour of it. I think it's pretty rad. I don't know what y'all will think though.

I made a video where I talked about all the stuff on the Wall of Words, which turned out to be really long. Sorry about that. If you have the stomach for it, the intestinal fortitude required to make it all the way through to the end, enjoy the video. Also, I suppose, you could quit at any time, or watch it in shifts, a little bit at a time until it bores you silly, then come back again later. It's up to you. Enjoy?

1 comment:

nuremon said...

Evidently I’m already logged in and that temp comment can be deleted.

I was excited to see The Death Gate Cycle books on your shelf. I didn’t know anyone else read those.