Sunday, January 29, 2023

Missing You And Party Girl Standalones

I got two more stories published today. I'm almost done now. These two are some of the smaller stories. The first one is called "Missing You," and I'm sure I put it out there somewhere. It's either in an Anklecast or a Dunesteef episode in one way or another. I can't for the life of me remember, though.

I really like the cover that I came up with. It's pretty good, I think. Doesn't it make you want to read it?

The other story I did was "Party Girl." 

This cover is pretty much just a variation of the cover that I did for the episode of the Anklecast where I presented the story. If you listen to the Anklecast (although who does, amiright?) then you are probably pretty familiar with the story. I mean it wasn't very long ago that I put out that episode. But if you're not, you might want to buy the story. Or you could just buy the whole collection and get them all in one go.

No comments: