Tuesday, January 24, 2023

More Publishing

Continuing my quest from the other day, I put together a cover for the lead story of Kingdom of Flies and Fireflies which is "Fireflies", as you might have guessed from the title. It was probably one of those two, right? Anyway, at first I came up with this:

One of the first scenes in the story when the supernatural phenomenon manifests itself is when bright floating lights appear in Oscar and Simi's room, and I wanted that for the cover. But then I thought it might look better if there was a room in the background instead of just plain black, so I made a second version.

That's the one I decided to go with. What do you think? Which is better? Should I change it up and put the first one in?

Anyhow, I was out of time to blow on making covers, so that's all I got to today.

No comments: