Thursday, January 26, 2023

More More Publishing

The other day, I whipped up a cover for the other lead story in my new collection, Kingdom of Flies and Fireflies. You guessed it, it's "Kingdom of Flies." Rish and I have been using this website called Unsplash, which is really great, and I highly recommend. It was a breeze to find a picture that would work for the cover, and it looks absolutely great. What do you think?

I made sure to carry the style from the cover of Fireflies through, though I had to move the author name up because of where the fly was positioned. Hopefully, these stories still look kind of connected in the same way that they Christmas stories were connected.

So, now that story is published and available for anyone who would prefer to buy it separately rather than get the whole collection. I'm like Burger King here, I want you to have it your way.

No comments: