Friday, May 17, 2024

A New Release

One of my goals for this month was to get my next story collection, "Three Vampire Weekend" published in all of its written formats. Well, I am one third of the way there, because I put the eBook out this week!

You've heard of Three Dog Night and Vampire Weekend, well now it's time for Three Vampire Weekend. In this collection, there are three different vampire related stories: Servants of the Master, Door Approach, and Breaking and Entering. So, get yourself a copy and enjoy it this weekend!

It also has a few of my most recent stories in it, like "Karma Is My Boyfriend," which I did on the Anklecast just a few months ago, and the as yet otherwise unpublished novella, "The Elephant in the Room" that I wrote in January. So, if you're looking for new stuff, you can find it here. 

The list of stories in the book are: Karma Is My Boyfriend, One Million Miles, Servants of the Master, Onward to the Breach, That Damned Cat, Breaking and Entering, Bumps in the Night, The Frayed Ends of Sanity, Door Approach, and The Elephant in the Room.

If that sounds interesting, head over to Amazon and pick up a copy. Enjoy!

No comments: