Monday, May 27, 2024

Holiday Decoration

Today is Memorial Day, so it seems appropriate to talk about another Holiday decoration that I got a hold of...although it was yesterday, not today. I was getting cat litter at Walmart, and while there, I checked the toys. I saw this thing:

Altered Beast was an arcade game from the late eighties, and that's what this figure is from. I never played Altered Beast, but I love Werewolf figures, and they'll look great on my shelf at Halloween. That's a completely different holiday, but the decoration is for a holiday.

It's pretty cool. I'm impressed by how poseable it is.

It has way more points of articulation than I expected. It's to the level of most six inch figures, despite being a cheap little goofy video game action figure.

I like it a lot, and am considering possibly picking up one or two more. Maybe if I paint them a little bit, they'll all look unique and separate. It would be cool to have a whole pack of werewolves. I guess we'll see. I haven't been buying many toys recently, so I haven't wasted money on them in a while. Maybe wasting money on these could be the way I go for a while. Who knows?

No comments: