Thursday, December 22, 2022

Last Minute Gift

Okay, this is for real my last decoration that I will share for the season. Not enough time left in the season to add more. These came in the mail today.

I love that Santa comes in what is basically a Marvel Legends box

I preordered them last year, and had given up on them arriving before Christmas. Better late than never, I guess. Can't display them for very long, but I can pull them back out next year.

Santa needs some Christmas trees behind him with lights, but it’s too cold to go out to Walmart to get them. I have to say that I absolutely love these guys. Such great figures. I may need to get some of the other variants like cyborg Santa and zombie Santa for next year. Great stuff.

I couldn't figure out what to do with the cloak that came in the accessory pack. It didn't look good on Santa, but then I found who it would look good on. 

I got this Evil-Lyn because it was on sale and had an alternate head where you could see her white hair. I thought it would look good for Christmas as a kind of a winter witch character.

It wasn't bad, but seemed to be missing something. It needed that holiday flair. Now it's perfect.

No comments: