Sunday, December 18, 2022

Trolling

I’m so excited. Out of the blue, a big toy that I’ve been wanting for years just arrived.

I preordered it back in 2021 probably, maybe January of this year. Looks like Christmas came early for me. Behold, the ice troll!

I've been wanting this guy for years. Probably ever since I did one of my first Big Anklevich on Toys videos back in December of 2019.

And also when I saw this amazing photo of the troll a few months later.

Now I have all the components to make that picture myself if I wanted to, remember this picture from a few posts ago?

I probably won't, however, because mine would look pretty inferior to that guy's professional-looking shot.

Oh, I guess I don't quite have everything, because there was a mix-up at the factory, and they didn't make the regular head for the troll (which is the one I wanted more). Four Horsemen said they will have the heads produced, and then make sure they get sent out to everyone who ordered a troll. Don't know how long that will take, but I look forward to when it finally arrives.

No comments: