Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Book Goal

Despite the title of the post, I don't really have a book goal. I mean, I don't have a particular number that I'm shooting for on the year or anything. I just decided this month that I would stop wasting my free time listening to things that only bring me down and make me angry, and instead get back to listening to audiobooks that make me happy.

I have a lot of time that I could be listening to books, and I feel like doing so would likely help me with inspiration for my creative endeavors as well.

So, here's my list of books I managed to read this past month.

  1. Memory’s Legion by James S.A. Corey
  2. A Spell for Chameleon by Piers Anthony
  3. The Source of Magic by Piers Anthony
  4. Castle Roogna by Piers Anthony
  5. The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski
  6. The Sword of Destiny Andrzej Sapkowski
  7. The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett
I feel like that's a pretty good start. Most people in the world don't read seven books a year, and plenty don't read that many in ten years, so I should be somewhat proud of that. 
 
Now that I've gotten started, we’ll see what I can manage next month.

No comments: