Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Getting Ready For Halloween

It's still a long time away, but I'm already getting prepared. I'm like a Halloween prepper. Getting ready for that zombie apocalypse.

Today, I found this awesome zombie Iron Man at Walmart, and I had to scoop it up right away.

I think it will look pretty good beside the zombie Captain America that I got in 2021 when they put out the previous wave of Marvel What If... figures.

They also have a Scarlet Witch zombie figure that I've seen everywhere. They have about ten of them at every Target I go to. I didn't want to get her if I didn't have the Iron Man, but now that I do, I think I'll pick her up too. We'll see if I can't make a whole zombie Avengers. Was Thor or Hulk in that episode? I can't remember. It'd be cool to get zombies of them too.

No comments: