Thursday, February 16, 2023

Three Dorks In A Fountain

The crossover event to end all crossover events thunders on today as Rish Outfield releases the second episode including his story "Fountain of Knowledge."

Rish sent me lines to read, and I just realized that I totally forgot to do them. I guess, rather than waste the time it takes to hound me for the lines, he just said "eff it," and moved on without them. He'd already read the lines himself, and replacing his lines with mine is just more work anyway.

So, you will only hear me in the post-show conversation. Marshal is also there, and we have ourselves a good time, hopefully you will too when you follow the link over to Rish's blogpost for the episode. Or, if you don't like a good time quite that much, you could just right-click the link HERE to download the episode. Or, if you are one of those that is filled with hate for all mankind, you could just click the play button down below.

No comments: