Monday, February 27, 2023

Time To Get Prepping

 I glanced up the other day, and saw this on the TV.

This is concerning. If we’re not ready for the zombie apocalypse, what are we going to do when the really bad stuff like the dragon scourge begins?

The most amazing thing is that they did a study on this! A STUDY! They employed people to find out if Texans were ready for the zombie apocalypse. 

I once worked as a telemarketer for a few months, and I wanted to kill myself after a while, but if I was calling around with a survey about whether people are ready for the zombie apocalypse, I might have actually enjoyed my job.

The other thing that I wonder about is...is this a message to us? Are those in the know trying to let us know that something is headed our way? Maybe I shouldn't be laughing about how stupid it is to conduct a study about how ready Texans are for a fictional plague...

No comments: