Monday, March 6, 2017

Day 5 Of March

I had to stay up late again. I didn't really want to (sounding like a broken record, am I not?), but I had to finish working on the Anklecast that I'm going to post here any minute now.

So, it's 1:00 AM again as I finish typing my words. But the good thing is, they were lots of words. The 1,000 words a day thing really makes me feel good when I hit that word count tool, and see the final score.

Today was 1,307. The record tally so far for this month, and close to last month's record as well.


And I'm humming along just fine. I was thinking I'd finished chapter 8 in Sunny & Gray, but there's still something more I need to write in that. So, not there yet. It'll probably be a long chapter therefore. Good stuff though. Should I keep posting chapters? I guess I could post chapter four for y'all to read if you're interested. Let me know.

No comments: