Friday, January 14, 2022

Legonium Falcon

One of the presents my son got for Christmas this year was a big Lego Millennium Falcon. He worked on it for several days. I'd come home from work, and find it one step further along in the construction process. It looked like it was going to be pretty cool.

Then he stalled. Something was wrong, and the thing wasn't going together like it was supposed to. He lost interest and left it, so I finally had to step in and help him figure out what had happened. Somewhere, somehow he'd done a step wrong.

Last night, I struggled my way through the instruction manual, breaking the ship apart and then rebuilding it, but at least it wasn't from the ground up. Most of the hard work was done by my son, I just had to find the spot where things went awry.

It took several hours, and I was up very late, but at last I found it, and fixed it. We finished the rest of it off today, and behold the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.



No comments: