Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Sickness Is Overtaking Me

Ever since I got that Midas Rex Fortnite guy the other day, I've become a little obsessed with skull-faced guys. I've looking all over for more of them.

There's a new independent toy line that just went through crowd-funding that has a guy called The Bone Collector. I've seen a few guys on YouTube reviewing the figure, and now, I feel like I've got to have it.


I don't think I'll get to add him to my collection, though, because he's sold out. I didn't get in on the Kickstarter, and now even the ones that were made available for the general public are gone. Looks like this guy will never be on my Skull Face Squad.

I did make an addition to the ranks though. I discovered this Fortnite guy that I'd never seen before online, and bought one off eBay.

I like the look of him. He gives me a real Ghostrider feel. It's Ghostrider during his blue period.


The two new Skullies look good together.

I should have stopped there, but I didn't. Instead, I saw a Witcher figure at Target, and it was marked at 40% off. So, I jumped on it, and now there's three new members.

This is really getting out of hand and quick. All because of that Toy Galaxy video that fired up my excitement. I should avoid that guy's videos...and probably any one else's as well.

No comments: