Saturday, January 15, 2022

What If?

For Christmas, my kids got me the Captain Carter Marvel Legends figure.

And the corresponding Hydra Stomper Marvel Legends figure to go with it.


 I really wanted to put the two of them in that iconic pose that came from the episode where Captain Carter grabs a hand hold on the back of the Hydra Stomper armor and rides there as the suit flies to their next battle.

I needed a stand for the Hydra Stomper to fly on, though. I figured I could make one similar to the ones that I made in one of my old toy videos.


Those stands weren't enough. It was going to take way more posts to hold this big boy up. I got a much bigger base and put three posts in there, and it looks like it's going to work just fine.

I'm going to need to find a big enough space to put it on the shelf, however. The two of them together are bigger than I thought.

No comments: