Thursday, January 27, 2022

My Funny Valentine

 I made my first toy-related Valentine's Day decoration today. I probably shouldn't have, but there it is:


I love how very Care Bear like this character is, yet something is definitely off. Something's wrong with this Care Bear. She loves you, but do you want her to?

There's several other versions of this character. McFarlane made a seven inch version a while back, and I could get it on eBay without spending too much.

Also, Hasbro is doing another version that is known as Ragsy. That'll be in the six inch scale, and should come out in April or so. I think a six inch figure and a seven inch one could reasonable stand together. One of them would just be the tall girl.

I think it would be fun to get them both, and then combine them with some other figures that could pass as Valentine's related. They could be the Valentine's Avengers.

Anything you can think of that might be considered a Valentine's related action figure to join the Avengers with them?

No comments: