Thursday, February 24, 2022

Angry Head

Been watching this Captain America on clearance at Walmart for a while. I really wanted it, but not for $20, which barely felt like clearance at all to me, even though it was originally $25, so it's a $5 difference.

It was overpriced to begin with, and I wanted to pay something that felt like a clearance price for a regular figure.

There was three of them on the clearance aisle, and I was hoping that any other buyers would feel the same as me, and be content to wait until it was as cheap as I wanted it to be before buying.

It took forever, several weeks, but at last, victory! They marked it down to a price I was willing to pay.

So, I got me another Captain America to put up on my shelves around the Fourth of July holiday. He'll be up there holding a mini-American flag and lookin' good.

When I pulled the guy out of the box, I had an inspiration for a little comic strip as well, so I whipped it up, and present it to you now. Behold, Cap in the toy box.



No comments: