Thursday, February 3, 2022

Skull Squad Recruit

I dropped my daughter off at school this morning, and I figured I would swing by the Walgreens that is on the way home...mostly just because I haven't gone to a Walgreens in probably about a year.

I didn't expect to find anything worthwhile, because...well, that's the main reason I stopped going to Walgreenses in the first place. They never had anything I wanted.

So, I made my way to the toys, and I was surprised to see some Fortnite figures on sale. Most Fortnite figures are not interesting to me all the same, though. I do like them on occasion, however, so I gave them a closer look, and I was surprised to find that one of them was a skull-faced skeleton king.

I grabbed it, and smiled at the opportunity to add another member to Skull Team Six. I think this actually makes the sixth member even.

I think this may actually be another version of Midas Rex, who is the figure that started me down this dangerous path. I usually don't go for the non-bone colored skeleton figures, but I guess you put it on sale, and I throw that right out the window.

No comments: