Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Twos-day

I sat down at work today, and started my editing project for the day. I always name them with the date, and that's when I realized that today was 2-22-22.

I often text Rish when there are weird dates like this, because he likes repeating numbers so much. Today was the mother of all repeated number dates, so I immediately texted him about it.

Throughout the day, we ran stories about people who were born today, people who picked today as the date of their marriage, and even people who turned 22 today. That's when I found out that people have been anxiously awaiting this day. They even gave it a name...a very clever one if you ask me...it's Twos-day.

I think the planets are aligning as we speak, dogs and cats are living together, and mass hysteria has begun.

Happy Twos-day.

No comments: