Sunday, February 13, 2022

Another Skully Has Arrived

I mentioned my newest toy collecting sickness in a previous post, and by no means has it gone away. I was talking with Rish about it when I first started looking for Skull Faces for my Skull Face Force, and he asked me if I had pre-ordered D'Spayre from the upcoming Dr. Strange wave of figures.

I was completely unaware of it, but I looked it up, and realized that he would be the perfect addition to my group. So, I did pre-order it. Then I kind of forgot all about it.

Well, I got an email while we were in Orlando that Amazon had delivered my package. I didn't know it was coming, so I couldn't set anything up to make sure it didn't get pilfered off my front porch. Instead, I just had to sweat it out.

When we got home, however, it was still there on the porch waiting for me. The Amazon driver had put it behind some of the front porch decorations, so it was pretty out of sight. If any package thieves were cruising for victims, my package was not calling to them to strike.

So, here's the newest member of the Skullies: D'Spayre.

No comments: