Friday, July 19, 2024

I've Wanted This Since I Was A Kid

When I was a kid, I watched the Superfriends all the time. I loved that show. One of the things they frequently featured on there was Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet.

Well, that's not something you'd expect them to make a toy of, after all, there could be a lot of problems with it, but McFarlane Toys did just that. I found it at Walmart.

Of course, I did my traditional picture of it on my dashboard, because I can never wait to get all the way home and into the house to open something.

Looks pretty good, right? Here it is on my shelf.

Sadly, I can't talk a lot more about it. I was going to take a bunch more pictures and point out its features and all of that, but while I was getting ready to take more pictures, I set it down somewhere, and I can't remember where that was...it's around here somewhere, and I'm sure it'll turn up. Maybe I'll do another post about it when I finally figure out where I put it. Sorry, but you'll just have to enjoy the pictures that I provided so far, and call that good for now.

See you next time.

No comments: