Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Backlog Of Videos

I took the weekend off from posting stuff, but the scheduled daily BBBE videos continued, so I'm going to post all of the ones I missed here in one post. Enjoy. First of all:

Is There A Way To Get Your Family To Join You? - Day 67 - BBBE Challenge Daily Update

Is there a way to get your family to join you? I'm asking because I don't know. Can setting an example be enough?

Then there's this one:

Want To Get Healthier? Take A Walk - Day 68 - BBBE Challenge Daily Update

Exercise is key to health, and nothing is easier, more accessible, and more effective than walking. Both Marshal and I have added it to our daily routine.

And also this one:

What Do You Do If You Mess Up? Don't Quit! Keep Going! - Day 69 - BBBE Challenge Daily Update

Marshal had a big slip-up, and now he's got to keep himself from sliding down that slippery slope. What's he going to do to get back on track? I bet he's going to keep going...

That's a big one. Marshal had a big slip-up. We all gotta stand behind him, and encourage him to stick with it. How did he follow it up? Let's see the next video:

How To Deal With A Setback - Day 70 - BBBE Challenge Daily Update

Marshal is shocking his system to get back on track. Big thinks he should just eat more butter. Which is best? If only we knew the answer.

So, there you have it. That's what happened over the weekend while I wasn't posting anything here on the blog. Let's all get behind Marshal to help him stick with it. Feel free to join our Facebook group to give him some encouragement or you can just leave a comment on the videos. Thanks. I'll see you again tomorrow.

No comments: